Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,083 (45,434 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)