Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨18,383 (﷼ 9,245,550) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)