Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨12,265 (﷼ 5,933,602) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)