Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.711 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,523 (RM2,388) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)