Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.401 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,466 (RM2,498) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)