Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.043 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,168 (RM2,936) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)