Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨443,357 ($6,611) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)