Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨464,194 (€6,382) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (41 minutes ago)