Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.665 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,445 (1,115KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)