Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.905 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,861 (1,174KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)