Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.854 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,860 (2,793 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)