Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.062 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,262 (2,427 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)