Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.511 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,550 (4,152 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)