Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,909 (₨ 129,123) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)