Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22003 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,083 (382,140 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)