Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20854 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,319 (322,819 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)