Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,017 (€897) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)