Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.901 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,937 (6,367 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)