Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.913 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,770 (5,898 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (38 minutes ago)