Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,174 (Rp 16,528,626) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (32 minutes ago)