Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.793 INR / LYD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨414,100 (8,664 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)