Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.843 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 69% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,069 (1,285 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (44 minutes ago)