Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.937 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,345 (1,071 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (38 minutes ago)