Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.704 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,300 (1,432 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)