Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.688 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,275 (1,238 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)