Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,917 (R$ 4,173) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)