Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,979 (R$ 5,092) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)