Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,101 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,160 (149,448 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)