Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,229 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,445 (70,280 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (42 minutes ago)