Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,860 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,003 (145,235 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)