Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,933 (80,515 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)