Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25255 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,493 (164,298 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)