Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.430 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,896 (665 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)