Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04407 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨537,567 (12,196,907 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)