Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.946 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨437,657 (462,759 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)