Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 39% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,663 (52,232 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)