Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 57% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,346 (50,591 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (17 minutes ago)