Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.534 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,907 (元7,111) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)