Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.839 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 91% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,996 (元6,606) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (42 minutes ago)