Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.337 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 69% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,998 (8,029元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)