Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨540,389 (元57,130) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (44 minutes ago)