Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.474 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 96% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,344 (元6,907) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)