Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,865 (70,297 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (38 minutes ago)