Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,763 (78,867 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)