Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,270 (134,851 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)