Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,830 (76,325 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)