Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,111 (67,816 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)