Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,353 (31,823 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)