Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12212 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 99% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,764 (571,260 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (35 minutes ago)