Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12375 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 120% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,368 (746,423 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)