Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11118 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨62,136 (558,898 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)