Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,540 (1,218,753 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)