Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05572 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,289 (866,573 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)