Cost of living comparison between Basra, Iraq and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05733 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,762 (1,460,926 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)