Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05769 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,898 (1,090,211 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)