Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05464 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,513 (1,015,995 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (43 minutes ago)