Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.711 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,586 (Bs 20,948) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (36 minutes ago)