Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 121% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,177 (Bs 166,512,973) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)