Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.559 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,749 (Bs 18,409) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)