Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,006 (руб 86,733) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (9 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)