Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨38,357 (руб 35,551) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)