Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,866 (руб 86,857) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)