Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 176.877 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,048 (﷼ 277) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)