Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,811 in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)