Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.556 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,154 (1,038KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)