Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.340 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,781 (2,342KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)