Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.738 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,222 (1,163KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)