Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.374 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,044 (1,174KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)