Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.345 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨29,726 (RD$ 22,108) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)