Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨38,262 (RD$ 28,022) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Quebec City costs C$450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)