Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.066 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,743 (31,338 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (34 minutes ago)