Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00476 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,929 (Rp 9,436,075) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)