Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.398 INR / BND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,001 (B$2,110) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)