Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.708 INR / BND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,347 (B$2,084) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (33 minutes ago)