Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.045 INR / BND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 81% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,473 (B$1,508) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 2 hours ago)