Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.977 INR / BND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 77% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,598 (B$1,354) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)