Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00478 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,999 (Rp 9,195,654) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (43 minutes ago)