Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10973 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 55% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,270 (494,568 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)