Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11012 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,969 (980,475 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)