Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,550 (R$ 4,996) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)