Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.258 INR / AZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 10% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨42,191 (1,048 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)