Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.847 INR / AZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 10% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,425 (1,015 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)