Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.004 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,744 (4,858 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)