Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.502 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,861 (23,129 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)