Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,047 (₨4,678) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £122 (about 2 hours ago)