Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,471 (Php31,871) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)