Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,668 (Php30,816) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (28 minutes ago)