Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05573 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 74% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,081 (1,185,770 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)