Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05750 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 51% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,415 (1,311,552 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)