Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,797 (€775) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)