Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,967 (€700) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)