Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,986 (€774) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)