Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,791 (€1,550) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)