Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.252 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,388 (Php28,258) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)