Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,520 (Php70,789) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)