Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.892 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,446 (34,060 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)