Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.930 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,543 (22,556 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)