Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,568 (50,208 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)