Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.812 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,505 (S/. 2,297) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)