Cost of living comparison between Aveiro, Portugal and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,449 (€1,475) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)