Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,425 (€980) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)