Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.381 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 146% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,227 (NZ$2,090) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)