Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨461,795 (€6,339) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (41 minutes ago)