Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,868 (€929) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (23 minutes ago)