Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨540,813 (2,640,604 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)