Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20595 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨514,301 (2,497,176 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)